-Musculature (page 125)
1. Noun. The muscular system of the body or of its parts
2. Noun. The system or arrangement of muscles in a body or a body part.
-Assuaging (page 107)
1. Verb. To make milder or less severe; relieve; ease; mitigate
2. To appease; satisfy; allay; relieve
3. To soothe, calm, or mollify
2. An emerging theme in this book, noted through these chapters, would be trust. You notice trust when Sophie first moves to town and goes to Bobby and his friends’ band practice. She trusts him with getting her there safely, and treating her politely while they are at the practice.