2. Ann Karasinski
3. There is No Blame; There is Only Love.
4. The mother of a Heroine addicted teen now believes that she cannot blame anyone, not even herself, for the addiction of her daughters...she can only love her.
5. -The only thing that connected her and her daughter while she left due to her addiction was believed to be love.
- They meet every Friday for coffee, she doesn't try to heal her or change her. She just loves her.
6. "Sometimes there is pain and sorrow, but there is no blame. I believe there is only love."